In addition to electing a new chapter president, the members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated – Sigma Psi Zeta Chapter recently elected a new executive board.
Newly elected officers include:
- President: Soror Lisa L. White, who most recently served as the chapter’s first vice-president.
- First Vice President, Membership: Soror Roberta Taylor. The chapter’s most recent second vice president and ways and means chairperson.
- Second Vice President, Scholarship: Soror Aisha Hilliard, the chapter’s first initiate and recent third vice president.
- Secretary (recording): Soror Christine Roland, who recently served as assistant secretary.
- Assistant Secretary: Soror Yarne White, in her inaugural election to Sigma Psi Zeta’s executive board.
- Treasurer: Soror Nancy Matthews, who is the incumbent to the position and has also served on the State of Maryland financial team.
- Treasury Secretary: Soror Alexis Janifer, who is the incumbent to the position and will continue the work of the financial team.
- Parliamentarian: Soror Candyce J. Coates, who has served in a number of executive board positions, most recently as a chapter president.
- Public Relations: Soror Cheryl Alston, in her inaugural election to Sigma Psi Zeta’s executive board.
Outgoing chapter president, Soror Jasmine N. White, will remain on the executive board as the immediate past president. The newly elected president will appoint members to all vacant positions and committee chairs upon her assumption of her role on July 1.